OC Luxe Pro Silica Brush Cleaner Pink
Oscar Charles Luxe Pro Silica Makeup Brush Cleaner Pink
1. You can use brush cleaner, regular mild shampoo, makeup removers and hand soap to clean the bristles of the brushes.
2. Run the brush under warm water to rinse off any excess makeup, holding the brush at a downward angle, so that water runs down the bristles rather than along the handle.
CARE & BRUSH CLEANING
3. Using a makeup remover or mild shampoo, place a small amount onto the brush hairs and lightly massage it in. Gently rub the brush hairs against the brush cleaner (provided) to remove the makeup product.
4. Run the brush under water once again to rinse. Pull the brush out of the water and squeeze the bristles lightly between thumb and forefinger from the base to the tip to remove any excess water.
5. Lightly squeeze the brush bristles with a soft, absorbent cloth, then leave to dry resting the brush on their sides until dry. Repeat the process every few weeks.